Don't miss out on upcoming matches and events
How does it work?
Wanting to place a bet but not sure how the odds work? Read more up on it here
Soccer betting Markets
Top Ten betting types:
In this type of bet the END RESULT of a match is predicted. The selected outcome can be one of the three options:
- 1 – Home team to win
- X – Draw
- 2 – Away team to win
Double chance bet allows you to select two of the three possible outcomes in a match:
- Home team and draw: You win the bet if the home team wins or draws the match.
- Away team and draw: You win the bet if the away team wins or draws the match.
- Home team and away team: You win the bet if the home team or the away team wins the match.
Predict the total amount of goals that will be scored in the game by both teams. The variances all have a 0.5 decimal, although a half goal can never be scored.
- Over 0.5 – means 1 goal scored
- Under 0.5 – means 0 goals scored
- Over 5.5 – means 6 goals scored or more
- Under 5.5 – means under 5 goals or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1 or even 0 goals scored
- One of the two teams is given an advantage before the match starts, but there are still three possible outcomes – home win, draw and away win.
The handicap is applied to the final result of the match and the team with the most goals after the handicap has been applied will be the winner.
A simple calculation is done when the match ends, taking into account the handicap given before the match.
Game: Chelsea vs Huddersfield
Selection/prediction: Chelsea (0:2)
This basically means you back Chelsea to win the game although Huddersfield starts the game with a 2 goals advantage (handicap)
If at full time the score is (2 - 1), without including the handicap.
The final score with the handicap included will be (2:3) – meaning this would result the Betslip being a loss, as Huddersfield the away team will be the winner (1 goal scored + the 2 goals advantage they started the game with)
- Predict the total number of goals that will be scored in the game by both teams during normal (90 minutes) time, including any added injury or stoppage time but not extra time.
- Predict what the score will be in the first 10 minutes of the game. Up to 9th minutes 59 seconds.
The player has the option to choose the home team to win or the away team to win or a draw in the first 10 minutes. Once the 10 minutes has lapsed the bet is complete.
- Predict how many goals the team who wins will win by/with.
To give you a simple example, if you bet on winning margin with 2 goals, the team needs to win by 2 goals, i.e. 2-0, 3-1, 4-2 etc.
- Predict whether or not both teams will score in the match. No prediction is made on the actual result of the game or the score line.
Player needs to either select ‘yes’ or ‘no’ on the bet selection.
- Predict the exact score of a match at the end of normal time (90 minutes including injury time but not extra time)
Scores will appear in the following way: ‘Home team score – Away Team Score'
- Predict whether or not the total goals scored in a match will be an odd or even number.
Odd - means total goals scored by both teams at the end of the game would be an odd number. e.g. 1, 3, 5, 7
Even - means total goals scored by both teams at the end of the game would be an even number. e.g. 0, 2, 4, 6, 8